Monday, November 26, 2007

Interview FAQs for Career Reentry Professionals

If you are considering career reentry, interview help is available via Resume/Interview FAQs at BullsEyeResumes.com.

Find answers to following Interview FAQs and more:
-Any great niche internet resources for a career reentry professional to find interview help?
-How can I research a company before an interview?
-How important is the phone screening interview for a career reentry professional?
-I was fired from my last job; how do I handle that in the interview if I am asked?
-What is a Behavioral Interview?
-Would an Informational Interview help me prepare for the interview?

No comments:

The HBCU Career Center celebrates 15 years!

Checking in for 2022! So much has happened as we have continued to grow  The HBCU Career Center.  Hard to believe we just celebrated 15 yea...