1. Say thank you through a thank-you letter. The last statistic I read said that only 15% of job seekers do this.
2. Don't stalk the company. The last thing you want to do is irritate the recruiter and HR staff.
3. Don't put all your eggs in one employer. Be thinking about alternatives.
Two other tips:
1. Connect with anyone you know who might be connected to the company. You might be able to network your way to an offer. Tread carefully though, here. Recruiters don't want to feel pushed.
2. Think about their competitors in the same industry. Explore employment opportunities there as well.
Read the full article from The Salary Reporter