As graduation approaches, students from vocational training programs are writing resumes, preparing for interviews and actively job hunting.
Career offices are working hard to help students get ready to find a job in a competitive market.
As you draft your vocational resume, get answers to these frequently asked resume writing questions from vocational students.
1. What big errors do students and grads from vocational training or career education programs make on resumes?
2. How long should my vocational resume be?
3. What are "keywords" and why do I include them in my vocational resume?
4. What is a Video Resume?
5. Should I use an Objective Statement on my resume?
6. What is a Resume Distribution Service?
7. Should I email my resume or copy and paste it in the body of my email?
8. Can I use a Functional Resume as a graduate of a vocational training program?
9. Should I include my references on a resume?
10. What errors do students and grads from vocational training or career education programs make on resumes?
Vocational Sample Resumes