Saturday, April 26, 2008

Graduating High School in California

If you are graduating high school in California and have questions, you can get answers from the California Department of Education.

Here are some of the questions you can get answers to through this online service:

- I would like to graduate early. How do I do that?
- How do I obtain a copy of my General Education Development (GED) results?
- Do I have to pass Algebra I to graduate?
- How do I obtain a copy of my California High School Proficiency Exam (CHSPE) results?

Check your local state information to see if they have a similar of list FAQs for students graduating from high school.

No comments: