Thursday, April 24, 2008
Last Minute Tips for Applying to College
Let's face it, not all graduating seniors who are going to college this fall have completed college applications already.
Here are some last minute tips from eCampustours to proofread your application.
1. Is it neat?
2. Did you read all the directions?
3. Is the information clear and concise?
4. Did you focus on accomplishments/extracurricular activities?
5. Did you make it unique?
6. Did you read and edit your essay a few times?
7. Did you answer all of the questions?
8. Have you caught any mistakes?
9. Did you sign and date the application?
10. Have your parents signed the application, if you are under 18?
11. Have you included the application fee?