Tuesday, May 6, 2008

3 Common Job Search Problems

Kevin Dillon surveyed 159 job seekers to identify the top 3 job search problems they encounter and they look for jobs.

Top 3 job search problems identified in the survey:

1. Problem #1: How can I make contact with someone at a company where I'd like to work? I want to send my resume to a live person when applying for jobs.

2. Problem #2: How can I find unadvertised job leads? I want to get beyond recruiters and HR gatekeepers to find someone who cares.

3. Problem #3: How can I find good answers to the most common interview questions?

Kevin offers some good solutions to help job seekers overcome these top 3 job search problems at Workbloom.

No comments:

The HBCU Career Center celebrates 15 years!

Checking in for 2022! So much has happened as we have continued to grow  The HBCU Career Center.  Hard to believe we just celebrated 15 yea...