Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Should I Ask Questions in the Job Interview?

Yes. You should definitely ask questions in the job interview. Questions will show your interest in the part time job and that you did your research and know something about the company.

Think about and write your job interview questions down ahead of time. Do not be afraid to open your notes and read the questions.

Sample questions to ask in a job interview?

1. What non-routine tasks are involved with this part time job?

2. When do you want me to start working?

3. What do you like most about working here?

4. Who will be my supervisor?

5. How much training will I get?

6. How many people will I work with?

7. How may I contact you if I have more questions? Is there someone else I should speak with?

Most teens have a lot of energy and like to share their opinions. The job interview is not the time to be shy - Speak up!

Check out the BullsEyeResumes High School career blog for the latest job interview preparation tips.

No comments:

The HBCU Career Center celebrates 15 years!

Checking in for 2022! So much has happened as we have continued to grow  The HBCU Career Center.  Hard to believe we just celebrated 15 yea...