Sunday, January 6, 2008
January is "Get Organized" Month - Are you organized for Career Reentry
The National Association of Professional Organizers celebrate January as "Get Organized" month.
If you are planning career reentry here are some tips to help you "Get Organized" and get ready:
1. Do you know where your resume is? When was the last time you looked at it? Is it updated? Read the Career Reentry Resume FAQs to find the latest on resume writing.
2. Organize your wardrobe and see how many pieces of clothing you have suited for professional attire. Get your suit out of moth balls.
3. Where are your certificates, degrees or proof of training or education you have?
4. Have you read the 30-Day Career Fitness Plan for National Career Development Month? (Read ALL the November 2007 blog entries)
5. Have you taken care of the issues that kept you out of the workplace?