Friday, May 30, 2008

Online Education Offers us The Perfect Balance

I wanted to share an inspiring blog posting from a learner at Penn Foster Career Schools, an awesome resource for for career training and online education that has served 13, 000 000.

The writer was clearly energized and grateful for how online education was enhancing her life for the better. I have been a supporter of online education since I took my first online class at Mt. San Antonio College in Walnut, CA about 11 years ago.

Here's a quote from that blog posting at Penn Foster:

"...now I have a renewed faith! I can have a great career; I can further my education and still have a life. How? Well, I have Rachel Ray’s 30 minute meals, Clorox Clean-up Wipes, and the freedom of an online education!"

I wanted to add my words of encouragement to all of us who are looking to enhance our resumes and professional lives with new skills.

No comments:

The HBCU Career Center celebrates 15 years!

Checking in for 2022! So much has happened as we have continued to grow  The HBCU Career Center.  Hard to believe we just celebrated 15 yea...