Payscale.com just posted the 10 most popular post military jobs. If you know a Veteran who is looking for a job opportunity here are the top 5 post military jobs listed at Payscale.com. Visit Payscale for the entire list and pertinent salary information.
1. Program manager, aviation ($91,300) – Members of all service branches have the opportunity to work in aviation. If you managed aircraft maintenance or aircraft construction in the military, you can do it for a private aircraft company, too.
2. IT program manager ($81,100) – Combat, logistics, intelligence and communications all rely on state-of-the-art technology.
3. Business process/management consultant ($78,900) – Anyone who knows how to manage and move people at the scale that the military does has a lot to offer the private business world.
4. Government program manager ($70,600) – Look for companies seeking government contracts.
5. Intelligence analyst ($69,200) – With years of practice sorting through large volumes of information about enemy activity, a veteran can find work at the CIA, Departments of Defense and Homeland Security.